ABB has introduced the next evolution of climate control with new standards both in simplicity and reliability. The ACH580 climate control drive provides you with the following functionality:
• Control any motor for any HVAC application
• Guaranteed energy efficiency levels
• All languages and communications built-inside
• Intuitive control panel with embedded application and industry knowledge
• Easy to select, install, commission and use
This drive helps you achieve significant energy savings, its effortless climate control and simplified operation with drives allow you to focus on what counts.
Plus order now and receive free delivery within the UK, 2 years manufacturer warranty, ABB Added Value Partner expertise, 24/7 technical support and much more.
ABB VSD ACS800 – 0.55 kW to 2,800 kW
Supply voltages from 230V to 690V AC
These drives cover a wide power and voltage range and offer the customer extensive possibilities for order-based customization to meet the requirements of a wide range of industrial applications.
- Build to specification flexible drives for highly demanding Industrial applications of all types.
- DTC motor control ensures peak performance.
- Extensive range of options, interfaces and rectifier configurations.
- ATEX and Marine approved packages.
- Wall mounted variants to IP21 and IP55.
- Module drives that have been optimised for cabinet installation by System Integrators, full CAD and ePLAN support.
- Industry specific variant for Water and Waste Water.
- Factory built cabinets, fully tested and approved.
- Used extensively in demanding process industries, extrusion, metals, mining, cement, power, chemical, oil and gas.
All ACS800 industrial drives are equipped with the premium motor control platform, Direct Torque Control (DTC). As such they are ideally suited for the most demanding industrial applications; high performance centrifuges and constant torque applications such as cranes, winders, hoists and heavy conveyors.
ABB VSD ACS 355 – 0.37 kW to 22 kW
Supply voltages 200V to 240V AC Single Phase
Supply voltages 200V to 480V AC Three Phase
These drives are designed for the machine building sector where the focus is on reduced time per unit for serial manufacturing. The drive is designed to be the fastest drive in terms of installation, setting, parameters and commissioning.
- Designed specifically for machinery builders
- Built-in Safe Torque-Off, certified by TÜV to SIL3/PL e
- A small and compact design, with unified height and depth across the power range simplifies cabinet design providing easily predictable installs and cable layouts.
- Unified height and depth makes the drive easy to install – cable layouts are easy to arrange
- Wide range of fieldbus, feedback and user interface options makes for a cost effective package
- Capable parameter set includes an 8 step sequencer
- IP66 drives meet Hygiene standards for F&B industry
- Typical applications in food and beverage, material handling, automatic gates, printing, rubber & plastics and woodworking Industries
These drives are also very small and compact with unified height and depth across the power range to simplify cabinet design.
- Simple controllers – minimal programming required
- Allows easy conversion from standard motor starter to give variable speed drive benefits
- Programming in the box with no power via patented method
- Typical applications include, fans, pumps, PID, conveyors, material handling and conversion of fixed speed applications
PSR — The compact range
The PSR softstarter is the most compact of all the softstarter ranges, thereby making it possible to design compact starting equipments. The system concept with Manual Motor Starters and the PSR provides a far more compact starting solution than for instance a star delta starter. Built-in by-pass reduces the energy loss and makes the connection easier and with only three potentiometers, the set-up couldn’t be any easier. Still, the optimized ramping characteristics will ensure a very smooth start and stop for all applications.
PSS — The flexible range
The PSS softstarter allows both in line and inside delta connection making it a very flexible option. Just as on the PSR softstarter, the few settings make the set-up very easy. Connecting an external current transformer makes it possible to activate the current limit function, which will allow you to keep the current at a pre-set level also when starting heavy duty applications. The PSS softstarter is the ideal solution when looking for a robust solid state starting solution where many starts per hour are required.
PSE — The efficient range
The PSE softstarter is the world’s first compact softstarter with both built-in electronic overload for motor protection and torque control for an excellent control of pumps. The compact design with the most important functionality integrated provides a very efficient starting solution. The illuminated language neutral display and the four button keypad make it easy to take advantage of all the advanced functionality in the softstarter. The display will also provide all the necessary information both during ramping and continuous operation.
PSTX — The advanced range
The PSTX combines many years of research and product development with extensive knowledge of application specific requirements and needs. It is the latest advancement in motor control and protection and adds new functionality and increased reliability.
Secure motor reliability
Improve installation efficiency
Increase application productivity.
Operational voltage: 208-690 V AC
Wide rated control supply voltage: 100-250 V, 50/60 Hz
Rated operational current: 30…1250 A (inside delta: 2160 A)
Coated circuit boards
Torque control for excellent control of pumps.
We offer pre-purchase advice and expertise on motor (and drive) dimensioning using ABB’s DriveSize and MotorSize software tools.
ABB offer a range of motors;
- Process Performance Motors
- Brake Motors
- Marine Motors
- Roller Table Motors
- Smoke Extraction Motors
- General Performance Motors
- High Ambient Temperature Motors
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- Single Phase Motors
- Water Cooled Motors
- Non sparking Motors
If you have any queries about our products, please
or call us on 01483 766 555